- 1/2 carton Mirepoix (onion, celery, and carrot mix)
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp (more or less to taste) Red Chili Flakes
- 1 can each Black, Pinto, and Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 28oz can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 carton Low Sodium Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 1/2 box Quinoa
Sauté Mirepoix in a bit of oil until onion is soft. Add spices and sauté until fragrant.
Add soup, drained beans, and diced tomatoes and heat through. When hot, add Quinoa and cook until Quinoa is tender—about 10 minutes.
Serve with your favorite crackers, with cheese, sour cream, or yogurt on top.
For a zestier chili, try adding other peppers or chili powders you may have at home!