- 1 box Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix
- 1 Bag Thai Soy Ginger Carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
optional: nuts, coconut, raisins, chocolate chips, currants
Beat eggs, add water and quick bread mix.
Microwave carrots for 3 minutes.
Process in food processor several seconds. (will look like confetti)
Blend into muffin mix batter. (Add chocolate chips, nuts or raisins)
Pour into lightly greased muffin tins, loaf or cake pans.
Bake at 350° for 15-25 minutes. A toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Makes 48 mini muffins or 12 muffins.
- 8oz. Cream cheese blended with 1/2 jar Pumpkin Butter
- 1 pint heavy cream whipped, blended with 1 jar Pumpkin Butter
- Cream Cheese sweetened with honey