This is a great way to get the family to eat the fabulous grain, Quinoa!
- 1 cup quinoa cooked according to pkg instructions
- 1/2 cup Red and Yellow Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 jar Julienne Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
- 1/2 Chevre, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Walnut Pieces
- 2 cups Organic herb Mix, chopped
Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Cool.
Mix remaining ingredients, including oil from tomatoes, with quinoa and toss with dressing.
While quinoa cooks, make a simple vinaigrette with:
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute
Use this recipe as a guideline for making your own salad. Amounts of ANY ingredient can increase or decrease according to personal tastes and preferences.
If you really like an ingredient, add more. If you don’t like something, leave it out or add something else! It really is that simple!