- 20 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 10-12 caramel-filled chocolates like Ghiradelli squares, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate toffee pieces, like chopped Heath Bar or chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, melted
Butter an 8×8 pan.
Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a medium-sized bowl or double boiler.
One melted, remove from heat and slowly add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract, stirring until well-mixed. The chocolate will be thick.
Stir in bourbon 1 tablespoon at a time. The mixture will appear to seize, but keep stirring until combined.
Spread the chocolate evenly in the prepared pan.
Melt the milk chocolate spread about half evenly over the top of the fudge. Immediately cover it with the chopped caramel-filled candies, chocolate chips and chocolate toffee pieces.
Take remaining milk chocolate and drizzle it decoratively over the top. Let set in the fridge for 30 minutes or so.
Cut into squares and enjoy!