This salad shows the genius of my dear friend, Ruth! After seeing a salad with Pumpkin Dressing at a local salad place, she created this, blending Fall flavors in a hip, contemporary way!
The dressing recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups and any leftovers (not that there’s likely to be any!) may be refrigerated.
For the Salad:
- Baby Spinach (or a hearty mixed greens)
- Cranberry Stilton Cheese, crumbled
- Nut mix of your choice
For the Pumpkin Dressing:
- 3/4 cup Grapeseed oil (or other light, neutral oil)
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Crumble Cranberry Stilton cheese over baby spinach and mix.
Whisk dressing ingredients together, adding salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and mix well.
Top with nut mix and enjoy!