- 1 bag Orecchiette Pasta, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 1 can Chunk White Meat Chicken
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 1 cup small Broccoli Florettes
- 1 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers, diced
- 1 cup Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 8 -10 Cornichons, chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp Mustard (Dijon or Hot and Sweet) or more to taste
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 21 Seasoning Salute
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Cook pasta and drain. Run cold water over to cool completely. Drain. Add all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill completely.
We call this a “cuppa” salad – you add a cuppa this, a cuppa that… You can add other vegetables, such as finely chopped carrots, cauliflower, green beans, peas, or any other vegetables of your choice. It’s also a great “leftover” salad, using up bits of this and that you’ve accumulated in the refrigerator!