This makes a delightful brunch item, or a side dish with meat, chicken or fish. Even works well paired up with a nice salad.
- 1 8 oz. can Artichoke Hearts, drained & chopped
- 4 Eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 12 Vinta Crackers (crushed into crumbs)
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Place all but 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese into a bowl and mix well (or use food processor). Pour into 8×8 greased pan. Sprinkle top with remaining Parmesan Cheese. Bake 45 minutes in 350 degree oven. Top should be golden brown when done. Cut into squares. Serve hot or cold.